About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Wednesday 10 October 2018

The Leaping Word has a website ...


I can now reveal What I Did On My Holiday - and this will amaze anyone who knows me. 


I Built A Website for our poetry consultancy, The Leaping Word.

I know, right? Though I feel I need to point out a couple of things here. Firstly, I didn't do it by myself. Dru Marland drew our wonderful logo, and I had lots and lots of help from my dear friend, Helen Dewbery of Elephant's Footprint and Poetry Film Live, particularly with the setting up of the thing. 

Secondly, please don't tell any of my colleagues. I get a lot of mileage out of maintaining I'm too old to learn new tricks. ('We didn't have any computers when I was at school. Queen Elizabeth was on the throne then, of course. Queen Elizabeth I, that is ... ') So if they discover I'm not as incompetent as I make out, I'll have all sorts of extra work to do.

Anyway, here's a link to the website. All of us here at The Leaping Word (that's me, the Northerner and Ted the Border Collie) are very smug about it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment