About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Saturday 10 February 2018

Diversifly - an Anthology of Poems

Diversifly is a generous new anthology of poetry and art on the subject of our much-loved urban birds. It's published by Fair Acre Press, and I'm thrilled that one of my poems has a place in it.

The anthology is the product of Diversifly - the Urban Birds Project, which also comprises a series of blogs and podcasts. The commissioned poets include noted nature poets Alison Brackenbury, Gillian Clarke, Chris Kinsey, David Morley, Richard Osmond and Katrina Porteous, and there's a flock of us lesser spotted scribblers too.

For more information on the project and how to get the book, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment