About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Monday 30 January 2017

Anti-Trump Demo in Bristol

Excellent turn out in Bristol tonight for the demonstration against Donald Trump's travel ban and Theresa the Appeaser's complicity.





There's something so British about chanting demonstrators picking their way round municipal wallflower beds in the dark.






I decided on a fairly generic placard. I've a feeling it's going to see a fair bit of use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment