About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Monday 31 October 2016

Sneaking About Sneakily

Dru and I had a jauntette yesterday, exploring Dru Marland Country. The First Trip of the Dark Quarter of the Year Getting Darker, GMT. 

We went to Abercarn Iron Foundry briefly ... 


... and then on to Pontypool.
Lots of interesting things to see in Pontypool. 

... plus every writer's dread. 


We also visited Pontypool Park, which is very impressive. 







I was looking for light. The larches were just right.



Burning bush
The obligatory supermarket chariot
And back to Bristol in time to see Andy Irvine at the Folk House. Nice job. 





No comments:

Post a Comment