About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Thursday 26 March 2015

Happiness is a Hamlet called Maxine Peake

I don't write about everything I go to see, and this was just a non live screening of a performance recorded at the Manchester Royal Exchange Theatre last October, but I'll be very lucky if I see a finer, fiercer and more believable Hamlet than Maxine Peake's.  I really hope it will be released on DVD. 




Photograph: Jonathan Keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment