About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Thursday 8 August 2013

Beyond The Pale


Past the crowds of holiday makers the colour of coconut ice, the hot dog stands and the sugary stink of doughnuts, the go-karts and crazy golf, the amusements and the pub called the Sunburnt Arms ... 

... there's Dawlish Warren.  It is beautiful and today Ted and I almost had it to ourselves. 



The sea is not just photogenic ... 


... it's a fine artist in its own right.



Occasionally I long for a holiday somewhere far flung and exotic ... 

... but not on days like these.  






2 comments:

  1. I need to go to the sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's that 60% water inside you longing to return to the ocean ... :-)

      Delete