About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Finished Portrait by Malcolm Ashman

Following on from my previous post, this is the finished portrait by Malcolm Ashman for Faces {Bath}.  Personally I think he deserves an award for services rendered in the drawing of hair.


For more of Malcolm's work, click here.  I'm definitely coveting one of his landscapes ... 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Deborah, I haven't met you in person but like the portrait very much. Yes, the hair, but the head is alive. I like his portraits in general better than his landscapes, preferring Merrily Harpur, for instance, there. But that's because I prefer inspired realism and his portraits are more real.

    ReplyDelete