About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Monday 24 October 2011

Reading at Holt Acoustic Club, 18th October 2011


This is me reading at Holt Acoustic Club on 18th October 2011. Also on the bill were Wiltshire, based singer Jacqueline Sharp, and Reg Meuross, and we all had a warm reception and a thoroughly enjoyable evening in friendly company.

Coming up on Friday 4th November is the launch for my poetry collection, 'Communion'. It will be held in the Halo Café Bar at 141 Gloucester Road, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8BA, and will feature Bristol poets Alana Farrell, Dru Marland, and John Terry, along with singer-songwriter Reg Meuross.  It starts at 8pm and entrance is free.

At this point, I feel compelled to point out that my definition of Communion is very broad, encompassing love and sex and friendship. Therefore, Sunday best need not be worn, and alcohol will be on sale in the bar.  See you there, I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment