About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Saturday 9 July 2011

A Foretaste ...

If you live in the same small factory town as I do, you can now pop into the local library and borrow a copy of my poetry collection, 'Communion'.  If you don't, well, it's also available to buy, price £6.99.  


There are a couple of ways of doing this. The first is to visit my author page in the Indigo Dreams Bookshop, where there's a selection of poems from the collection posted -  a sort of foretaste of the heavenly banquet, if you like. And indeed, if you do, then you can buy a copy by clicking on the Central Books logo.  


Signed copies are available from me. Please email me at deborah.harvey@ymail.com for details on how to get one.  




‘Deborah Harvey’s … poems are raw and true. She is the real thing.’                                          Hugo Williams

‘A vision of the past in the present. Communion is a gift of blood to the ghosts.’                       Reg Meuross


No comments:

Post a Comment