About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Cover for my next poetry collection ...

... with the provisional title of Map Reading for Beginners.  



Artwork by Dru Marland. Watch as it grows ... 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your forthcoming second collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. It'll be a while yet, I think, though in the meantime I have Dart to promote. Gearing up to arrange some readings after Easter! XXX

      Delete