About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Sunday 6 November 2016

Badock's Wood on Bonfire Night



Dark Lane. As if that ancient name weren't enough, it also has a sign name in British Sign Language, which is unsurprising given its proximity to the school for deaf children. That name translates as Dog Poo Lane. (Both are apt.) (Although nothing to do with my dog, Ted.) (She said hastily.)



Photobombing leaf
Photobombing partner


Mill Tut round barrow


Sparkler



No comments:

Post a Comment