About Me

My photo
Bristol , United Kingdom
I'm co-director of the Leaping Word Poetry Consultancy, which provides advice for poets on writing, editing and publishing, as well as qualified counselling support for those exploring personal issues in their work - https://theleapingword.com. My fifth poetry collection, Learning Finity, is now available from Indigo Dreams or directly from me.

Thursday 31 July 2014

Round For Six Bells: A Postscript


As a postscript to yesterday's blog post, I am thrilled to the point of speechlessness - but still able to type, hooray! - that as well as becoming part of the collection of the National Coal Mining Museum at Big Pit, my poem 'Round For Six Bells' will also be on display at the Visitor Centre of the Mining Memorial in the village of Six Bells itself.  I am honoured beyond imagining.







No comments:

Post a Comment