Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Further Adventures in Fused Glass ...

The millefiori in these pictures remind me of the fossils in the walls at Lyme Regis.

What are millefiori?  Well, they are slices of a kind of ornamental glass in which glass rods of varying size and colour are fused together and then chopped up.  You've probably seen them in Caithness paperweights.  

Oh and washing lines. Here are a couple more. 

If you are interested in my glass, you can contact me by email at glazed.expression@outlook.com or via my Facebook page.


  1. I love them lines of washin', just love 'em.

    1. I plan making a panel to go over my kitchen window so I don't feel guilty when I put the tumble drier on ...